Bed icon  3  Bath icon  2

3 bed House - Semi-Detached Sold Subject to Contract
Buckland End, Buckland end, Birmingham
Fixed Asking Price £69,000

  • arrow icon 30% Shared Ownership
  • arrow icon Three Bedrooms
  • arrow icon Downstairs WC
  • arrow icon En-Suite Shower Room
  • arrow icon Semi-Detached
  • arrow icon Driveway
  • arrow icon Upstairs Bathroom
  • arrow icon Platform Housing
  • arrow icon Affordable Housing
  • arrow icon £380pm rent on remaining share
** 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP ** SEMI-DETACHED ** DRIVEWAY ** THREE BEDROOMS ** EN-SUITE **

YOU MUST PASS THE SHARED OWNERSHIP ELIGIBILITY BEFORE YOU CAN BOOK A VIEWING - We will be asking you for your reference number, proof of mortgage, and proof of deposit. Please see the link in the shared ownership details below to apply

This THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property is being offered on a shared ownership basis whereby you purchase 30% and rent the remaining 70% from Platform Housing- It is classed as affordable housing, you can purchase further shares at a later date from Platform Housing
The property consists of a front garden/driveway, entrance hallway, downstairs guest WC, kitchen/dining room, lounge/dining room and a private rear garden area. To the first floor there are THREE BEDROOMS, one benefitting from a shower room en-suite and a family bathroom.
Energy Efficiency Rating:- C

SHARED OWNERSHIP INFORMATION

You need to type in your search bar the following:- helptobuyagent2.org.uk or click on the link below and fill in the forms to be eligible for this property. Once you have confirmation of being eligible for the property please call to arrange a viewing - Prime Estates 0121 748 7272


The rent is £380 per month on the remaining 70% share - This includes the Building Insurance and Service Charge

Front Garden/Driveway

Railings creating a decorative boundary surrounding a private front garden with a tarmac driveway for one vehicle with a paved pathway and decorative stone effect flower bed area to one side and a lawn area to the other side. Access gate to the side of the property allowing direct access to the rear garden area. Canopy creating shelter from the weather over the front door allowing access to:-

Entrance Hallway (3.96m’ x 2.44m’2.74m” (minus the stairs and wc are)

Stairs rising to the first floor landing, double glazed window to the side, radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to:-

Guest WC (1.52m’2.13m” x 1.22m’)

Suite comprised of a low flush WC and a wall mounted corner wash hand basin. Tiling to the splash prone areas, wood effect flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.

Kitchen/Diner (3.96m’ x 2.44m’1.22m”)

Range of wall mounted and floor standing base units with a roll edge work surface over incorporating a stainless steel effect sink and drainer unit. Appliances built in consist of an under unit electric oven, four burner gas hob over and a stainless steel effect extractor over. Plumbing for a washing machine, spotlights inset to the ceiling, partly tiled walls, wood effect flooring, radiator, and a double glazed window to the front.

Lounge (5.18m’1.52m” x 3.96m’0.61m”)

Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed French doors also to the rear allowing access to the rear garden area, radiator, and an under stairs storage cupboard.

FIRST FLOOR

Landing

Loft access via the hatch area, two storage cupboards, one housing the boiler, a double glazed window to the side and further doors to:-

Bedroom One (3.05m’0.61m” x 3.05m’0.30m”)

Double glazed window to the rear, a radiator and door to:-

En-Suite Shower Room (2.44m’1.52m” x 0.91m’0.91m”)

Suite comprised of a shower enclosure with an electric shower inset, a wall mounted wash hand basin and a low flush WC. Tiling to splash prone areas, radiator, extractor to the ceiling, shaver point, and spotlights inset to the ceiling.

Bedroom Two (3.66m’2.13m” x 2.74m’1.22m”)

Double glazed window to the front, and a radiator.

Bedroom Three (2.74m’1.22m” x 2.13m’2.74m”)

Double glazed window to the front, and a radiator.

Bathroom (1.83m’3.35m” x 1.52m’1.83m”)

Suite comprised of a panelled bath with an electric shower over and shower screen to the side, low flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls, radiator, spotlights inset to the ceiling, shaver point and a double glazed window to the rear.

OUTSIDE

Rear Garden

Paved patio area extending to the side allowing a pathway to the side access gate leading to the front garden area. Further pathway inset to the garden laid mainly to lawn with fence perimeters and a timber shed.

agent

For further details on this property please call us on:
0121 748 7272

Arrange Viewing
Mortgage Calculator
Floorplans For Buckland End, Buckland end, Birmingham Floorplans For Buckland End, Buckland end, Birmingham
EPC For Buckland End, Buckland end, Birmingham
X

X

Viewing Request